With Christmas around the corner and so much crocheting that needs to be done for gifts for the loved ones or work friends, that I thought it would be a nice change to have some smaller projects that could break up the stress of making gifts and create some inexpensive things that can go on the tree or to make those wrapped Christmas crochet gifts more special!
Happy Christmas Crocheting Everybody!
10 Inexpensive Scrap Yarn Christmas Crochet Patterns
Please don’t forget to Pin this onto your favorite crochet boards!
This page contains affiliate links
- Mini Wreath Ornament
- Inexpensive Gift Wrap Ideas Using Yarn
- Homemade Christmas Tree Star Ornaments
- Crochet Stars Appliqués
- Gingerbread man Cookie Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Ribbon Christmas Tree Pattern
- Christmas Ornament Coasters
- Scrap Yarn Wreath and Angel Ornaments
- Wreath Gift Topper
- Crochet Christmas Ball Cover Ornament
Previous Link Blast!
~~~~~~~~~PLEASE READ BELOW!~~~~~~~~~~
If you are a fan of my work, please help me to improve it by becoming a patron.