November 15th is National Recycling Day and it gave me the idea to search for ways to use crochet to recycle old items that you might otherwise have throw out.
Be sure to save this list because you never know when you’ll need it!
Happy Crochet Recycling Day Everybody!
10 Ways to Recycle with Crochet
Please don’t forget to Pin this onto your favorite crochet boards!
This page contains affiliate links
- How to make an outfit using old jeans
- Learn to Cut Sheet Yarn in One Long Strip
- How to make Yarn Hangers
- How to Recycle Yarn from a Thrift-Store Sweater
- Another way to crochet with Recycled T-Shirts
- Crocheting on Plastic
- Crocheting a Lampshade
- How to and Tips to crocheting a Rug
- How to crochet a Coil rug
- How to Crochet on Fabric
Here’s an extra one for you! # 11
Check out my Last Link Blast!
~~~~~~~~~PLEASE READ BELOW!~~~~~~~~~~
If you are a fan of my work, please help me to improve it by becoming a patron.